Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MT09 - Wet Wednesday

Just for fun we took a silly, I haven't woke up yet, this is my bed head, photo.















Orange Team: Got dirty in the mud, smashed 725 cans, found a chicken coop, and a pot of nasty beans.
Purple Team: Began framing for skirting under the mobile home, Jennifer cut a lot more rebar, and Dan got chased out from under the house by a huge spider (vowing never to return again).
Yellow Team: Had a break through moment when the ditches were connected, had ballin' hamburgers, and Caroline was attacked by a giant worm.

Todd's note: Tonight is culture night so we are in for bluegrass music and some more good eats. Spending time with other groups here just affirms what a special thing we have here at Lifepointe. I am so proud of these students and leaders, their efforts, their attitudes and their conduct. I am glad that this is not just an event free of bad things but rather an trip filled with positive things. On an unrelated note, who knew Tanner could play patty cake so well?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dean, Dan, Hallie, Maureen, & Sam, I'm sooo impressed with your colorful literary skills! Very nice. Keep up the hard work and have fun! Laura K.

Hey Hallie! I hope that you have a fun time while working for God! You are such a loving person, and I know that God will use you to witness to those you are working with/for. To all your friends who are there working with you, I hope you all have a chance to bond together while "digging" deeper into His word! - Aunt Karen