Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Camp Day 4 - Finale

Today was the last full day here at Student Life Camp 09. Many of us agreed is was overall the best day yet. There was fun, there was amazing worship, there was great teaching and some great group discussions. Many of our group have felt God tugging at their heart in some way to connect more with Him. Many feel called to step up their service to God, dedicate time to learning about Him or just praising Him more with their life. I thought a group trip down to Sonic after our final Family Group Meeting was a great way to end the evening. I want to encourage you to ask your kids for details of how they have seen God move this week. I bet some of them will surprise you! It is my prayer that our spiritual high would be sustained throughout this next year. Despite the fact that we have to leave, I can't wait to see you all tomorrow at the Hub. Thanks again for the honor of being your kids youth pastor.

No comments: